Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Morning

Sitting here this morning thing about one of the sewing tips I send out on the mailing list. It was a good tip, but I'm having a hard time finding that button elastic. So this week I will be searching the internet looking for it, a sewing tip is no good if you can use it.
Have a great Father's day. I'm going to take my husband to a movie and dinner. till next time.
Sewing Tip:

Buttoned-Up Sheets: I use Button-Up Elastic on the corners of fitted
sheets that won't stay on the mattress. I sew a button about 7" (17.5 cm)
away on one side of the corner and sew the button-hole elastic about 7"
(17.5 cm) away on the other side of the corner. Then I tighten the elastic
to the desired snuggness and button. Button-Up Elastic is easy to adjust
and just as easy to undo to remove the sheet for laundering.
Debbie Schaefer, Brooksville, FL
501 Sewing Hints

No comments:

Step by step instructions video by Ruth Sewing Academy

How to wind a bobbin

Finished projects student completed after learn to sew at Ruth Sewing Academy

Summer camp 2007

Summer camp 2007 was fun and busy with all the girls making 3-4 different programs with Claire with her quilt, and Anna with her shorts.

2007 year summer camp

2007 year summer camp

Tammy Daughter

She so sweet in her chocolate lollipop Deco Jeans set